INTERVIEW FOR ABC AUSTRALIA
A lecture should do more than inform and entertain;
it should provoke, stimulate and inspire.
THE ARTS SOCIETY (formerly NADFAS)
The cultural historian, author and artist ANTHONY RUSSELL
has addressed: charities, schools, the RIBI, WI,
The Arts Soc., NGOs, British Councils, business & private organisations.
ALL LECTURES EXPLORE OUR UNDERSTANDING OF CIVILISATION:
WHAT IS IT? DO WE HAVE IT? HOW DO YOU GET IT?
(Click on topic for details)
1) Who was Tutankhamun?
The Boy King Behind the Greatest Treasures Ever Found
2) The Virgins of the National Gallery London
3) The Mystery of Holbein's "Ambassadors"
4) The Power & Glory of our Country Houses
Their Evolution and Changing Role
5) Blenheim Palace - The Agony and the Ecstasy
6) Venice, Canaletto and his Rivals
7) Beauty and the Beast
Our Parish Churches and the Modern Predicament
8) Vincent Van Gogh - Madman or Genius
9) Edward Seago
Landscape Perfectionist and Royal Favourite
10) English Furniture Design Today
The Great Commissions of Luke Hughes
FEEDBACK FROM LECTURES
All the lectures are presented in digital format and can be tailored in content
or length to suit particular interests and requirements.
Lecturing at the Royal College of Physicians
for the National Association of Decorative & Fine Arts, Edinburgh